Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The beginning

I want to write about my path of homeschooling as it takes place. I have been homeschooling since last spring, when we moved to Arkansas. Ever since our first born started school we have tried many schools, both public and private. Some we loved some and others I am glad to never set foot in again. WE definitely knew public school was not for us. I do not enjoy the politics in school and like the common Christian bond I shared with my kids teachers in private schools. We like the family feel of a nice small school setting. When we moved to Arkansas those options were not here, so we chose to try homeschooling. I wanted to write about my journey as I go. God's journey for our lives has showed us the priorities we hold dear....our faith, our family and our academic standards. So thus the blog..... Feel free to share encouragement, suggestions, and your journeys no matter what they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment