Friday, February 26, 2010

great place to get curriculm and books

Found a great place to get curriculum and books. I found a site that is connected to ebay (half.com) and I purchased tons of books and curriculum today for next year. I was on most of the morning. The kids are still a little sick so we did a light day of school. The prices are great and shipping was not bad. I paid twice as much for shipping than I did for the actual items. Spending $125 I got 30 books total. Came to about $4 per book. Five of them actual Bob Jones books I need for next year. That alone would have been almost that much in the store. But I also got most of the Curriculum I will need for the Coop classes I am teaching next year. It is from My Father's World. Plus a bunch of Library books to go with the topics it covers for extra interest. And I got a few Books to help the kids with their Science Fair Projects in April. I will be checking this site out again. They have not come in yet and as they do I will be letting you know if it was worth it. So this was a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment