Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer

I know been forever since I posted. Summer has begun and we are having a blast. One thing I love about homeschooling is getting to just take off and do things with the kids. this summer we traveled the Big Dam Bridge in Little Rock AR. My kids love to hear me say we are going there. We introduced some old friends to the Riverfront in LR. They just moved to the area...neighbors from Illinois from when we were first married. Went to Dallas/Fort Worth, Tx... never been... great place to visit. And other than going to the pool a few times a week we have enjoyed relaxing at home. We are planning and looking forward to our future adventures this summer. We are heading back to Chicago in August and I am bringing my nephew home with us to show him our great natural state. Alayna gets to stay behind and visit with her cousin... all the kids are excited.
We are also in the planning stages for another great adventure. We are planning to go to Disney in January. Rob and I would like to run the 5K and the big boys are planning to run a mile and the little ones either 400 yards or 100 yards. So in preparation I have been working on getting in shape. I have walked between 1-3 miles everyday but Sunday for 2 weeks. Mostly 2 miles...I will keep you posted on how it goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment