Thursday, February 10, 2011

Amazing the things we hear when we listen!

Rob and I got a note today from a lovely lady from the new Church we found. It really touched my heart. When we first moved here there was an article in the paper about the new publisher and his family(us). When her husband read it when called Rob at the paper inviting us to Church... he left a message on Rob's voice mail. Rob mentioned that he got a few calls like that. In this note she goes on to say that her husband unexpectantly died October 20th. She said that she is sure our deciding to come had nothing to do with the call, the joy she felt she saw us. She said it touched her heart when she saw our names on the registry for the service. I think that our GOD is amazing and he knew exactly what he was doing doing when we got lost Sunday morning and decided to turn into that parking lot to check out this Church. And so many times we forget He is bigger than us... His plan involves more than just ME! I am so excited to go back to Church this Sunday and I have not felt that in months... I am excited to hear his word on Life Church(an online Church... check it out it is awesome!). I feel like He is talking to me again, but really it is more like I am listening again. And boy did I miss my confidant. God is Good... All the Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment