Tuesday, February 8, 2011

God Planting people in our path


Just wanted to share another family God has put in our path. After being in Arkansas for awhile we were wondering why here. We had left the most awesome Church and Church family one could every ask for... Westover you are forever in our hearts!! We knew that God brought us to Arkansas for a reason and we are still waiting to see more reasons. But one I know was to meet the Jacksons. They are a military family and just passing through as well. It was such a blessing to meet them. I had forgotten how hard it was to find family friends. Where 2 families could hang out together and everyone be happy with a playmate! Having 4 kids, 3 boys and a girl at just the right ages. I love being able to share my family adventures with Emilie and her share theirs with me. Not very often you find a family with a similiar adventure streak. I am better for knowing them and cherish the adventures we have shared together and the ones we get to share in the future. They are heading to Japan this month and have been on my heart and in my prayers. Just remember that great friends are hard to come by and I cherish all mine.

Hope the picture posts! learning as I go along :)

2 comments:

  1. Is this the family coming to Okinawa? (Am I remembering that right??) Or are they going to Iwakuni?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ingrid yes they are in Okinawa now. THey are not living on base. They bought a house off base, like I said Emilie loves adventure and to expose her kids to new things. She homeschools, her kids are older and it was hard on them to switch schools when they moved, so choose at least one constant thing when they moved... school. She has 3 boys the older 2 are 11 and 9 I think Macianne is 5 and Jeremiah will be 4 this summer. They are a great Christian family... their names are Chris and Emilie Jackson. I think Chris just got a promotions in ranks to gunny? not sure the whole Marine thing... lol PS love reading your blog of your family and adventures!

    ReplyDelete